Understanding Staff Augmentation
Staff augmentation is a form of outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project with the aim to respond to business objectives in a agile manner. The technique involves evaluating the existing staff and then determining which additional skills are required to meet the project goals.Here’s how the process works in general:
- Identifying Skills Gap: You begin by identifying the specific skills and expertise your current team lacks in order to fulfil your project requirements.
- Finding Suitable Experts: Based on the gaps, you then seek out highly skilled professionals who can fill in these gaps.
- Onboarding: Then you onboard these professionals as part of your team, working alongside your existing staff.
- Management: They are managed by you – they work according to your guidelines, follow your timelines, and use your tools and systems to ensure seamless integration with your work process.
Benefits of Staff Augmentation
- Flexibility: Allows for quick scaling up or down of your team depending on your project needs.
- Cost-Efficient: Because you’re only hiring the additional skills you require, you’re not wasting resources on recruitment and training.
- Increased Control: You maintain full control over your team and project unlike wholly outsourced projects.
At Synapse Team, we have been helping businesses around the world augment their teams with our skilled and experienced professionals. Whether you need staff for offshore software development, custom software development, web development services, or any other related services, we can provide you with the best talent to help you accomplish your business objectives faster and more efficiently.